You can actively use your dreams to help solve problems, tackle challenges or realize intentions. It is best to begin this exercise on the night of a New or Full Moon, depending on the intention you want to realize. You can verify the current moon phases in a Farmer’s Almanac, on a calendar or on the Internet. Below you will find the dates for these two moon phases through the end of 2015.* The New Moon is a time to draw something your way, and the Full Moons is a time to end, liberate or release yourself from a certain situation.
1. On the day you begin this exercise, preferably the day of the New or Full Moon, write your intent or question on an index card or in your journal, using only ten words or less.
What is at the core issue of _______________?
What actions would best serve me in healing ______________?
Why do I have communication issues with or when _______?
What do I need to do to find healing in ______?
2. When you wake up the following morning, write down any dreams, thoughts, or feelings you are experiencing, even if you don’t think they are significant.
3. As you go through your day, write down any new thoughts or experiences that relate to the issue you are working on.
4. Repeat this exercise for three to five days.
5. Then look over your notes. You may discover that images you first thought were unrelated now make sense and give you clues to the overall pattern of your life.
I wish you prosperous dreaming!
Use the New Moon to set an intention for something you wish to draw your way. Use Full Moons to set an intention for something you want to release or free yourself from.
The New and Full Moons for May – December 2015
Full May 3 2015 11:42 PM
New May 18 2015 12:13 AM
Full June 2 2015 12:19 PM
New June 16 2015 10:05 AM
Full July 1 2015 10:20 PM
New July 15 2015 09:29 PM
Full July 31 2015 06:43 AM
New August 14 2015 10:53 AM
Full August 29 2015 02:35 PM
*New Eclipse Sep 13 2015 06:55 AM 20°Virgo10′
*Full Lunar Eclipse Sep 28 2015 02:52 PM 4°Aries40′
New Oct 11 2015 12:07 AM
Full Oct 27 2015 12:06 PM
Full Nov 11 2015 12:47 PM
New Nov 25 2015 05:44 PM
New Dec 11 2015 05:29 AM
Full Dec 25 2015 06:11 AM